ProVision Partners Co-op - Propane gas division
ENERGY - Propane/LP Gas
As one of Central Wisconsin's largest propane retailers, ProVision Partners Cooperative has become known for providing a dependable, safe propane supply. We have been serving the Propane/LP Gas needs of the area for over 50 years with the roots of the cooperative dating as far back as 1918. We have a premier infrastructure, efficient and safe processes and a strong supply network to reliably meet customer needs today and in the future. In addition, we provide a full range of propane products and services — including innovative tools to help our customers manage costs associated with propane market price fluctuations.
ProVision Partners delivers high quality Cenex propane to residential, agricultural and commercial customers. We pride ourselves on:
- Dependable deliveries you can count on
- Fair Upfront Pricing with No Hidden Fees
- Budget Payment Plans available
- Cash Discount of $.10/gallon if paid within 15 days
- Summer Fill discount
- No Tank Lease or Maintenance Fee with minimum annual usage
- Keep Full/Scheduled Delivery program or Call-In service Available
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Certified Technicians that have you and your family's safety and comfort in mind
- Wide Service Area
The Propane Team
With our leading propane team you can count on a team that fits your needs in a timely manner. Each member has been selected to cover a certain territory to provide consistency and dependability when accomadating to your home operation. For the team you can depend on, ProVision Partners skilled staff is here to assist you.
ProVision Partners Cooperative
Your Local LP Gas provider for generations - and generations to come
In a time when local companies are selling out and sending your business out of town and sometimes out of state – ProVision Partners Cooperative remains here in your local community, employing your friends and neighbors.
Why is it important to buy local?
We’ve all felt the stress of the recent economic down turn. If local jobs are important to you, than buying from a local supplier is important too. After all, the best way to protect ourselves against the negative economic impact is to buy local. As a local supplier, we are better able to efficiently and more economically serve you. In addition, the impact of the dollars you spend staying in your local community will be far bigger. Every dollar you spend locally will strengthen the area you live and work in. When you purchase from ProVision Partners Cooperative you’re doing just that, supporting your local community. Your money stays here. It isn’t sent off to a corporate office or owners far away. It stays here in Marathon, Wood, Clark, Portage and Lincoln Counties – right here in Central Wisconsin - just like it has been since 1918, and we plan to keep it that way.
We aren’t just asking you to keep your dollars local without something in return. ProVision Partners' Propane division offers:
- Price –Competitive, Fair, Upfront Pricing. We don’t quote a low gas price to just turn around and charge other hidden fees to make up for the low price. No lease or maintenance fee*, no delivery fee, no HAZMAT fee, no administration fee, nothing but the price per gallon of gas. A simple $100 annual lease fee can cost the average customer over 10 cents a gallon. Additional fees can and will add to the overall price you pay. In addition ProVision Partners Cooperative offers a monthly Budget payment plans, cash and summer fill discounts and price protection contracts.
- Propane – it’s a pretty important element of your home, especially when it comes to winter. Think about what it would be like to come home and realize you were out of LP gas and it’s 20 below zero. How about standing in the shower and your LP is out. You get the picture why it is so important to have a supplier that you can count on. ProVision Partners offers local service and storage facilities backed by the Cenex supply network, so you’ll have all the propane you need when you need it.
- Service – We provide a full range of LP gas service from system installation, maintenance and repair, to delivery and 24 hour emergency service. We offer tank rentals to fit your usage from 250 to 1000 gallon tanks. We also service customer owned tanks. Choose the convenient “Scheduled Delivery program” so you don’t have to ever worry about running out of gas. We also offer periodic gas system checks to assure your system is in proper working condition.
- Experienced – with 50 years in the LP Gas business, ProVision Partners Cooperative is committed to offering safe, reliable service by trained, certified LP Gas professionals. Our technicians have over 70 years of combined service and have all undergone extensive industry training and are CETP certified. LP gas service and safety are taken seriously with your family’s comfort and security in mind. Giving you the peace of mind knowing that what we do has your family's safety and comfort in the fore front.